Protocol for Using Graphics and Photos.

I am working on an augmented reality mobile phone app that is an art exhibition guide. I need a graphic that I can use as a button that is a link to access more information. It must be self explanatory, free and relatively modern looking. After reading Rudai 23 thing 3 I searched Flickr and Pixbay for such a button image. Pixbay has more free info-graphics than Flickr and I finally choose this image as the one for my application:
The image is by Katarzyna Tyl located here:
https://pixabay.com/en/information-hotel-internet-network-1931373/
As you can see the image is free for commercial use and no attribution is required however best practice would suggest that I at least attribute the image. When using an image in your presentations etc. please consider Creative Commons license agreements and acknowledge the creator of the image. For more information on Creative Commons click here:
https://creativecommons.org/use-remix/

Comments

  1. Hi. Great to see you blogging! I'll be your moderator through the Rudai 23 course, so feel free to get in touch with questions and comments! Wayne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Language meeting at UL a great success

It's always good to have a backup!